Sell your house fast in Ralston.
Hi, we’re Omaha Homes For Cash, we’re a family-owned team of home investors ready to pay cash for your house. We buy houses in Ralston, NE (and the surrounding area) so if you need to sell your house fast, reach out and request an offer today.
Benefits we offer:
- We’ll purchase your property as-is. That means no repairs, no home improvements, no money out of your pocket.
- We’ll buy your home on your timeline. Need someone to buy your property this week? We can work to make that happen. Need someone next year? We’ll work with you.
- You can sell your house now, for cash. If you’re in a tough spot, need the money, or need to get out from under your home, we’ll pay cash for your house and you can walk away.
- We handle closing costs and paperwork.
How quickly can I sell?
We’ll make an offer within 24 hours. Often, we can make an offer the same day we get your request, as long as we get it early enough and can set up a time to walk through your property.
How much can I get for my property?
How much we’ll pay depends on a few things, like: how many repairs we’d need to make; the house’s market value; neighborhood’s market value, and more. That said, if you have any questions at all about our pricing or want a breakdown of our numbers, just ask us! We always strive to come up with a win-win deal.
How fast can you buy my home?
We’ll buy your home in 7 days if you need it sold ASAP. Otherwise, we’ll buy it on your timeline. Need a month to sort things out? That’s fine! Need up to 1 year? We can structure a deal to give you that amount of time in your home too.
Do I have to get inspections or make repairs?
No, you don’t have to make any repairs at all.
Cash home buyers with integrity.
One of our biggest things is making sure that we operate our business with complete integrity. My wife and I come from service-related jobs (I’m a firefighter, she’s a school teacher), and we never want any homeowner we work with to feel like we took advantage of them.
For us that means:
- We’ll strive to create win-win deals, so that you walk away happy, with your goals met
- If we’re not the right solution for you, that’s OK! We know our offer isn’t the best fit for every single homeowner. So if it’s a great option for you – that’s great. Otherwise, we’ll wish you the best.
- We don’t change up our offer number at closing time like some buyers do.
We’ll never pressure you, rush you, or make you feel obligated to take our offer.
What kinds of situations can you work with?
The answer is, “yes!”. We pay cash for homes in Ralston from any homeowner that needs to sell as quickly as possible…
- Anyone trying to avoid foreclosure
- Relocating to a new job or city
- Selling an inherited property that you don’t want the hassle of repairing or listing
- Don’t have money, time, or desire to make repairs it needs
- Looking for a short sale
- A renter or landlord looking to step away from a burdensome property
- Property in probate
That said, if you need someone to buy your house fast, get in touch with us directly or fill out the form to request an offer!
Here’s how it works.
Step 1 – Fill out the form or call us.
Step 2 – We’ll contact you right away, set up a time to view your property, and make an offer.
Step 3 – You decide if you want to take the offer. If you do, choose a closing date, and we’ll take care of almost everything.
Need more information? Learn more about how the process works here.
How are you different than a Ralston Realtor?
The biggest difference is that a Realtor here in Ralston will have closing costs, commission percentages, and they’ll have to look for someone to buy your home. In many cases, that’s great and provides the most money possible for your home.
But a Realtor isn’t always the best option for everyone. If you need to sell your house fast and are trying to avoid foreclosure, don’t have time or money to fix up your home, or if you don’t have time to wait for a buyer, then we may be a better option.
Unlike a Realtor, we’ll buy your house directly from you, pay cash, and you can walk away in a matter of weeks, not months.
We work with homeowners anywhere in Nebraska.
Photo By Jared Winkler – Own work, CC BY-SA 4.0, https://commons.wikimedia.org/w/index.php?curid=57188892